Update: Blogged Dimensions for your own tote here!
I wanted to share a fun project I worked on last week. If you know me at all, you know I love a challenge. I get bored with the same thing over & over. Kristy at Some Odd Girl gave me the opportunity to put my skills to work to create something for her. (She is seriously talented – you gotta go check out all of the stuff she creates!) She sent me some dimensions and this link. A few emails, tweets and her sketch helped us get to the end result!
- Fusible Fleece interfacing on top of heavy duty cream canvas lining.
- Outside Fabric – Outside Oslo home decor weight cotton fabric. (Available for purchase in my shop.)
- Climbing Webbing used as handles and wraps around the bottom of the tote.
- Tabs to hold D-rings.
- Velcro to keep the long pocket up. (I like the velcro that doesn’t snag.)
- Pre-washed and shrunk the fabric to keep it from shrinking.
- Side pockets can hold paper, etc, and help keep the shape also.
What do you think!?
Do you like challenges?