I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
It has been awhile since I’ve logged in. So long in fact that I cannot remember my logins to change the Christmas stuff in your newsletter if you’re opening this in your e-mail. But, if you are here, I know you’re not looking for perfection from me.
So here I am. Today. Sharing 8 months in 60 seconds…
- Genevieve is coming up to 8 months old. Has two teeth and a contagious smile.
- Eliana and Micah are playing together nicely one minute and let’s call it “learning to problem solve” the next. All 3 are such a blessing and make me giggle. Eliana has caught me crying because my heart is so full.
- Our family is moving. I moved into Paul’s bachelor pad years ago and are now selling that home he has owned for nearly 17 years. It’s scary, exciting and overwhelming.
- I have been walking since 12 weeks, slowly losing my limp. Seriously, what a humbling story I lived through again. I know I went silent as there was a lot of emotion I didn’t know what to do with. Paul was an amazing husband and caregiver in a painful time again.
- I’m teaching over 400 kids every other day and it is a challenge and a privilege to be in their lives.
- I haven’t sewn in months and am itching to create. I just measured the windows to make new curtains.
- We are searching Craigslist for mid-century modern table, hutch and bedroom set and selling some of what we have.
I’d like to come back more often and share the pressing things that I’m learning.
Not to us, O LORD, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness.
Until the next time! ~Virginia