My friends joke that I have helped the local hospitals earn more money because of MRIs of 30 year old women thinking they may have a brain tumor. I feel like I’ve been writing long enough that you’d hopefully know my heart when I share this. I do not want you to be anxious, but I want to share what God has done in my life and how he showed me symptoms so I could be healed.
why do the videos have to stop at the worst shot?
- Daily headaches for years (I just thought I needed to go to the chiropractor)
- The feeling that I was “going crazy”. There were nights when I would just cry and ask my husband if I was having PPD and needed medicine. My personality was changing and I couldn’t handle things like I had always been able to. I wish I would’ve asked for help. (The tumor was in the front “emotional” part of the brain.)
- The inability to organize my thoughts or life.
- The feeling that my eyes were crossing when I would lay down and close my eyes. (8 months before diagnosed).
- Inability to sleep. I would stay up until 2am or 3am before I could actually get to sleep. This was with a newborn.
- Days before my surgery my eyes stopped tracking correctly because the tumor was pushing on my optic nerve.