I’m Still Here.
This week there has been a little unexpected time away from blogging. Here’s a bit of what’s going on with a few prayer requests sprinkled in there. (Please take this in the least pathetic, whiny voice you can…)
- My Mom’s chemotherapy is hitting full force. She’s been getting pretty ill and would appreciate your prayers. Last chemo is planned for next week.
- Micah is getting his 2 year molars and had a fever for 2 days. My ears have been ringing with screaming and whining since last Friday.
- The Michigan summer has now hit and Eliana is enjoying her kiddie pool and friends coming to play.
- We went to our marriage class last night and will be sad when it’s done. We’re learning so much and really enjoying it!
- I’m still digging through our kids clothes and items to prepare for a garage sale. The boxes in the living room must exit before the end of the month or my sanity may be gone before it.
- Play dates and babysitting, new friends and old. It’s been a great, busy way to start the summer.