I will be posting things I’ve gleaned this past weekend. I understand most of you were not able to attend the Influence Conference I went to this weekend. Please know that what I’m writing also applies to everyday life. & there will be more things I will be sharing. Too much for 1 post.
I cannot begin to put into words what God did in my heart and life this weekend. As open as I am sharing my life with you, I feel like some of this still needs to sit deep inside me. It feels wrong to share some of the visions and dreams with you. I need time to pray over these.
For now, here are a few things I’ve gleaned….
- Be Intentional – I need to write every day, whether I hit publish or not, carving out time in my schedule.
- Write Dangerously – I’m not quite sure how this is going to play out here. Nish Weiseth said “If you’re going to write it, make it count.”
- I heard my writing voice for the first time. I recognized my words with the help of a new, dear friend. This is exciting to me! (& I do not find my voice coming through in this post….this is more of a brain dump for me.)
- I am an Artist with words. I had never thought of this before.
- I need to say no to good things….to have time to excel at what God is calling me to.
- Most of all I need to continue to seek God’s truth in every post that I write. Sharing how God works in my life is why I write.
As I continue to pray about what these things mean to Geeky & Sassy you may notice more of my writing here. If this is the ministry God has for me right now, I am going to pour more of my heart and time into you.
For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing. ~ I Thessalonians 5:9-11