This year brought joy, pain and growth. I am grateful for each of you. Your emails, comments, likes, shares and private messages let me know that I’m not writing in vain. It is my desire for Geeky & Sassy to be a place of faith, growth, encouragement, and fun. Two years ago I would never have imagined that I would have shared so much with you around the world. Through these years God has woven His Truths through the words here. God is Real, Relevant, Peace, Trust-worth, All-Powerful and full of Grace.
Here’s a look at the most popular posts this year….
- Wardrobe Shopping
- Moving Forward
- Barbie’s New Digs
- What To Say When You Don’t Know What To Say
- Christmas Challenge Posts
- My Ugly Cry Moment
- In Honor of Those Who Have Loved and Lost
- God Speaks, Even in A Tube
Here are a few of my light-hearted favorites….
- 10 Ways to Get Your Email Under Control for Good
- Kitchen CupBoard Chalkboard DIY
- How To Rock Dirty Hair
- My Kids’ Hilarious Guitar Fiasco